Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Friday, January 28, 2011

Valentine Re-Vamped Examples, Part One...

Okay, I'm about half way through my pile and ready to share...
First though, a reminder of what I started with


 First I upgraded the candles with some paper, ribbon, and rhinestones,
{pretend that both candles are on a stand and that one didn't  fall out and then get ran over by your car!}
next I used the black rocks and necklaces to recover the vases. Added a little ribbon there to, and holy cow do I LOVE the black one!
Last I used another left over piece of wire crate, added some paper and a chipboard letter and made a glittery monogram.


For the next batch, I turned the two placemats into a little tote, and blinged up a few bottles and filled them with treats!

Still have the jewelry, jewelry box, and baskets to go! Here's a few close ups of each piece...

 candle stands...

Black Marbled Vase...

White Pearled Vase...

Monogram...

Placemat Purse...

Candy Jars...

See you in a bit with a few more ideas,
Happy Crafting!
**Just a quick side note, Brenda from Hall or Nothing {one of the exchange sponsors}has some more fantastic andbeautiful ideas onher blog HERE! Completely worthy of a look...
 
 



 
 

linkingpartybadge copy

4 comments:

Stacie said...

I love the placemat purse! It would make a great church bag for my girls. Maybe a tutorial sometime? pretty please?

Amy at Ameroonie Designs said...

These are darling ideas, Wendy! I love the black vase too!
xoxo,
Amy

Brooke Anna @ Mommy Does... said...

Wendy, are you still taking applicants for the exchange. I had to wait for my mom to get home from offshore before I could commit. (she's my sanity between my two little ones, craft time, and college courses.)
I would be interested. If there a minimum value for the "revamp"?

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Adorable..
sandraallen260@centurytel.net

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...